Cornish.Ventures is the trading name of Mike Hampton, a Cornish based wordpress website developer, consultant and affiliate marketing specialist.
Since 2000 I have earned my living working freelance in the ‘digital age’. Fortunately for me, I got into the game as ‘dial-up internet’ was coming to an end and google didn’t auto-correct fat fingers 🙂
10 Things You Should Know About Me
- I am a domain name investor and own a portfolio of over 350 domain names. Domain names are always purchased with a project in mind. I never buy domain names with the intention of selling them on. That being said, I did once sell a domain name for £4,500 after first registering it for £9.99 just 17 hours earlier.
- I manage over 130 live websites. All built using WordPress.
- I am not a coder.
- I am not a designer.
- In the time I have been self-employed, I have built up a trusted network of friends and partners with whom I work with to co-produce and design some pretty cool projects.
- I am continually looking at new methods and innovative ways to bring continued success both to my own business and that of new and existing clients.
- I invest in my own personal development and training and will soon be training to become a Commercial Drone Pilot and Adobe Certified Associate.
- I’ve got 3 amazing kids…
- …and one unruly Cocker Spaniel.
- I probably eat too much Pizza and definitely drink too much coffee.